WINROCK RESPONDS TO COVID-19
Moving Forward in an Age of Uncertainty
With projects around the world, Winrock International has been dealing with COVID-19 since January. As the virus continues its spread across the globe, we’ve ramped up our response: increasing communication, adjusting to altered workflow, and finding creative ways to pursue our mission.
ACR SELECTED FOR INTERNATIONAL AVIATION’S CARBON OFFSET PLAN
The American Carbon Registry is one of only six agencies the International Civil Aviation Organization approved.
COMING THROUGH LOUD AND CLEAR
A breakthrough telemedicine platform has turned the fortunes of one rural Arkansas hospital around. Could it be applied across the country?
‘FORESTS ARE GOLD’
“If we have forests, we will have a green and healthy earth,” says Ka Luy, one of many who benefits from a payment-for-forest-environmental-services plan that Winrock helped pilot in Vietnam.
A ‘CLEAN’ GETAWAY
Here’s how our roving reporter got himself to the other side of the world and back — and picked up some face masks in the process.
WINROCK IN THE NEWS
– Forbes: Winrock’s Kurbis on creating a performance review process that instills trust
– KTHV TV, Little Rock: Innovation Hub calls on makers to create PPE
– Ark. Democrat-Gazette: Winrock project envisions rise of specialty crops in Ark. Delta
– Climatelinks: Winrock’s Anna McMurray on tracking PFES impacts in Vietnam
– Myanmar Times: Coffee growers set to sell more coffee to U.S. after VC-RD