How We Work – Core Values
“Our Values guide not only our thinking, but also our actions, and they make very real that we are in the business of human relations where ethics matter. Defining and maintaining a values-driven culture at Winrock International is not only an important thing to do, but it’s absolutely necessary in today’s environment.”
– Rodney Ferguson, President and CEO
- We are fiscally responsible.
- We hold ourselves and our colleagues responsible for the outcomes of our choices, behaviors, and actions.
- We take responsibility for all outcomes, positive and negative.
- We treat our Winrock colleagues, our partners and funders, and all who benefit from our work with fairness and respect.
- We believe that being inclusive and encouraging all voices to be heard is fundamental to delivering sustainable, effective solutions and systemic change.
- We promote diversity in our teams and in our decision-making.
- We create, apply, and scale up new solutions and technologies to overcome challenges.
- We develop and execute ideas to meet the evolving needs of the communities we serve.
- We are honest, fair, and transparent with our Winrock colleagues, our partners and funders, and all who benefit from our work.
- We leave enduring, positive, measurable changes.
- We make inclusive decisions driven by data, science, and the perceived needs of communities and the planet we share.