Winrock International Benefits
At Winrock, we are committed to the holistic well-being of our employees. Therefore, our benefits programs are designed to help you with your physical, mental, financial, and work-life balance wellbeing. This brief overview summarizes the comprehensive suite of benefits we would offer you and your families for your well-being needs.
- Medical: Winrock International provides comprehensive and quality medical coverage at a reasonable cost for all employees. We offer our employees two medical options with Cigna: a traditional plan and an HSA qualified high deductible health plan (HDHP). Both plans use Cigna’s National Open Access Plus provider network. Learn more.
- Dental: Dental coverage is the key to your overall health and wellness. Winrock International offers a dental plan through Cigna which covers four main types of expenses. Learn more.
- Vision: Winrock International offers a vision plan through EyeMed. This vision plan is 100% employee paid for you and your eligible dependents. Learn more.
- International Assignment Benefits: Winrock International ensures that our employees on international assignments continue to receive quality health care no matter where their assignment takes them to. Learn more.
- Travel Assist & Insurance: Winrock International provides a business travel medical plan administered by Cigna for employees who are traveling on an approved business trip. This Medical Benefits Abroad coverage provides coverage for unforeseen accidents or illnesses while traveling on an approved business trip outside your country of residence.
- Winrock Wellness: Winrock International is dedicated to encouraging employees’ physical, mental, social, and financial well-being by fostering a workplace culture that supports making healthy lifestyle choices by providing annual fitness challenges, and monthly fitness and cooking educational webinars. Learn more.
- 403(b) Defined Contribution Plan: Winrock offers a 403(b) plan. You can make pretax or after-tax contributions. You will receive Winrock’s contribution of 10% regardless of how much you contribute. Winrock’s contributions start after you have completed 90 days of service. You will be fully vested of the employer contribution after one year of employment. In addition to Winrock International’s contribution, you are also eligible, after your first processed payroll, to make traditional pretax contributions, after-tax Roth contributions or a combination of both from your bi-weekly paycheck.
- Income Protection: We offer several benefits including STD and LTD to protect the financial security of you and your family when unplanned events prevent you from working and receiving your paycheck. Learn more.
- Spending Accounts: Winrock International offers savings and spending accounts that allow you to set aside pretax dollars to use for expenses such as health care, dependent care and commuting to work. These accounts lower your taxes and make it easier for you to budget related expenses. Learn more.
- Financial Wellness Education & Support: Winrock International understands the importance of financial wellness as part of holistic wellbeing. Our financial wellness program includes financial education seminars, financial wellness check-ups, and digital financial wellness to help our employees achieve their financial goals at various stages of their lives.
- Flex Work Arrangement: Winrock offers a flexible work option depending upon your role. Flexible workweek arrangements may include practices such as flex time, flex scheduling, and/or remote working options, which may deviate from the following normal “Office Hour” requirements for work locations.
- Time Off: Winrock International recognizes that time away is critical for rest and relaxation and to help you be the best version of yourself. Our time-off benefits include vacation and sick time. Learn more.
- Paid Parental Leave: All regular US-paid full-time employees who have been continuously employed by Winrock for a period of six months and, who (1) have given birth, (2) are the spouse or partner of an individual who has given birth, or (3) have adopted a child aged 12 or younger, are eligible for paid parental leave. Eligible employees who confirm their intent to return to work in writing may be granted eight (8) weeks of paid parental leave per birth or adoption.
- Mental Wellbeing: You have access to coaching and online resources designed to help you live your best life. We offer multiple mental health programs such as Employee Assistance program (EAP), free access to Headspace, guided meditation programs, mental health coaching, and so much more to available to employees depending on enrolled insurance plan and employment location. Learn more.